{ You are Wonderful Card and a Tutorial! }

7:52 PM

Hi guys!

Hope you're having a great Monday!

Supplies: Cardstock - White; Paper - Eno Greetings, Kraft;Embellishments - White embroidery thread, Rhinestones; Tools - MS Butterfly Punch, Heat Embossing Machine, Glue Gun and White embossing powder;

I'm here for a wee-bit-o-inspiration. I really wanted to try out a DIY thread technique for cardmaking, it just looks SO intricate and I thought maybe there was a way around it?
I was right!



My card colours were inspired by Colour Throwdown Challenge #491 {so spring and so pretty! }
And without further adieu, here's a video tutorial for the card


I am in LOVE with this Kaiser Craft stamp set and it just created such a crisp look embossed with white powder. This was an an idea by Make my Monday Challenge #70!



--- Happy week to you guys! ---

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great card love the finished result, thank you for joining in at MMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and a clever idea. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think!
Thanks for your time :)